Saturday, July 1, 2017

Good evening from Ramat Gan once again. Today we did not have training, but we did tour some caves in Bet Gervin. Typically, I do not like caves and today was no exception! I did one labyrinth cave and no more, as that was enough to last my lifetime! After the caves, we went to Latrun, where the armored tanks are and toured those and had a film on the history of tank warfare. It us always a special place for me to visit. As has been our custom since the 2009 games and again in 2013 with taking a photo of our team on top of the tank, we continued that custom today with our 2017 team. The photo is below. Tomorrow, we were scheduled to play a friendly with Mexico, then take our tour to the Dead Sea, Masada and have dinner at a Bedouin Tent. But, due to projected extreme heat, our medical team cancelled all training for all teams. This has caused us to miss training and if we can't arrange an evening session on Monday, after our tour to Yad Vashem (Holocaust Museum), Mini Israel and the B'nai Mitzvah programs, we will have gone 4 days without a proper training session. We are certainly trying to arrange that practice for about 10:30 pm Monday night. When I write about our trips tomorrow, I will be able to update you on our training. So, until tomorrow night, I will say goodnight from Ramat Gan.

No comments:

Post a Comment